Monday, November 21, 2011

Spiritual program :)

Yesterday after the morning vipassana (usual ritual:) had my first reiki session with lovely Sandra. Felt so light, hot and good after. Sandra said I had some issues around the throat chakra, which I already new. Some things to work at...Will have another session with a local carpet master who is a reiki teacher as well on Thursday or after. Let's see what he finds and opens.

Have just been to a pashmina shawls shop and the seller, really gentle and kind man, read my and Sandra's hands and told us few things about our astrological maps. Apparently I have to be more  grounded and control my emotions in a better way. Haha not new ))

Tonight Rosine (www.rosinecaplot.com) is going to read me and do some soul realinement, soooo excited!

Starting from Wednesday me and David we're gonna take courses in Tibetan massage, which is similar to shiatsu, yopiii, 5 days of massing massing massing :)

Then some hands reading, chakra reading with a pendula etc. David know MANY things :)

I'll tell you how it went :)

LOVE AND PEACE



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Яночка, все жутко рада получать от тебя весточки!!!

Yana said...

Ахххх, а я совсем не успеваю тебя читать - только чуть-чуть. Но вы в костюмах были MAGIC!!!