Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Start


Yiiiihaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm in Delhi Airport. I'm in Asia for the first time in my life! 
Still on French time, here it's already 11.30, but my body lives its 6 AM...
Sitting on the floor at the airport. Charging all my silly devices. So long have only changed some euros into a huuuuge amount of Rupis, saw a lady close to me getting a special bag to put her mountain of cash in... At the restrooms (and it's only airport, we'll see how it goes further) there's a special lady telling you which toilet to choose and giving you paper towels after (paper towels are hanging in a box on the wall but still she is there for you). Felt I didn't have any privacy, but fun to see. 
Lot of Sikhs with their super-turbans, girls in sari and salvar kameez. Everything starts to be real!
Already tried local water from special drinking taps, no bad signs yet :)
Waiting for time to pass (in Russian we say "killing time", but it's not what I'm doing - I neeeed my rest after those crazy days in Paris on the way from Marseille and almost no sleep for two nights now), so I'm breathing and recharging. 
Have just met two French girls who made a documentary about a school in Leh and a Brazilian guy practicing yoga and tantra. All peace and love... It starts :)
This eve I'll take a bus to Dharamsala from the center of Delhi which is supposed to be trash )). Tomorrow morn I'm somehow in Dharamkot. Then 10 days of vipassana, serving, which means less sleep and more communication. Then... we'll see :)
Namaste, that's what they say! Welcome to India

No comments: