Monday, December 12, 2011

SOME SMALL THING (remember, one day the will be the big ones)


So, I left McLeod Ganj... this place is magic, I spent here more than one month and would stay for years! It's not for nothing that Dalai-Lama chose  Dharamsala as his residence, the energy is fantastic here. I always felt as if I had been born here in one of my past lives - deja vus once in two-three days. I felt like home. With people (Tibetans are kind and loving and naive and simple and caring), places (just stand in the middle of the Temple and listen to LIFE around you or go up the mountain and feel the wind from Himalayan tops on your cheeks), food (momos... well, may be I was a momo in one of my lives as well), freedom and inner peace... Lots of things happened to me on the spiritual level as well! One of them is life-changing, but I'll tell you later...


 I feel very happy, very very happy, every single minute. And I am grateful to life and Universe for bringing me here (somehow I was bound to go to McLeod and I am happy I listened to my inner voice! Do the same, and lots of things will be aligned with your PURPOSE)

And here are some pics from the city - just "typical" stuff and small details



SIGNS AND LETTERS


















HOUSES, PEOPLE, CARS







This is an Israeli car belonging to a rabbi who tries to bring young Israelis coming to Dharamsala back to the religion, rather colorful - both him and his car!


Bus station in Bhagsu and auto-rikshaws




Tibetan lady knitting (the whole daily actually)


Her grand-child


A wedding 


Indian children at school - they'd sing songs and play drums every morning, marching to their classroom afterwards


At Baba-ji's place





HAND MADE PAPER BY TIBETAN REFUGEES








CITY AND SHOPPING

That's how the water is supplied to the houses: EVERY house has its own pipes, so sometimes they are more than 50 in one place. And something is always leaking...


Buddhist prayer drums in the Temple in the middle of the city



Just a typical street


A sikh guy selling knives











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ян, оффтоп... А чем индианки волосы моют, вернее не так, чем они пользуются вместо кондиционера?!! Они у них же длиннные!!! У меня просто лохмы уже почти до попы, с шампунем мылом у меня проблем нет, всегда можно найти что-то по-карману и экологичное, а вот кондиционера на них уходит ведро, а иначе не расчесать. Думаю, может в твоих скитаниях какой-нить секрет узнаешь?

А вообще очень за тебя рада, что ты себя вот так находишь...

Yana said...

Женя, я нашла!!! Они все кокосовым или льняным маслами пользуются - ДО того, как мыть. А моют, да, пазмолотыми орехами. Здесь специальные порошки есть.