Monday, September 16, 2013

I am not surprised!

So... More of transurfing. 

My world is definitely taking care of me and hugging me gently! Today we (me and my world, of course) on the way to the playground managed to pass by a chocolate shop and I got an extra candy! 

Speaking real, at our language school I met an American couple. They are 50+ and they have been studying neuroscience for some years here in Italy and the husband speaks Tibetan, is related to buddhism, has worked on mind and matter things etc., and - here comes the candy - he knows a Tibetan doctor here in Trento, which is a gift for me, as Ten Pa, "my" Tibetan monk, doesn't accept any conventional drugs and only wants a Tibetan doctor! Miracle in progress.
I somehow radiate these Tibetan-Buddhist waves on my way! Wow. 

Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam! 
Feeling grateful again...

No comments: