Saturday, August 18, 2012

Geography of our memories...

It happened to you, right? Places where old memories pop up, where you had met someone and now you suddenly turn around looking for that person in the crowd. Right? Well, it's logical - like with fragrances or music. Our subconsciousness just registers some facts that go together and makes our mind remember the "missing" part once we encounter something like that... 
BUT when this synchronicity happens out of nowhere??? Today I was driving my bike in one of the streets of Piter and all of a sudden with NO reason thought of my ex - Sashka, wondering if he'd be in the city. I often try to understand where thoughts come from so I was veeeery surprised to find no logical chain of my mind-work that would lead me to this memory. And the tadaaaam, I got it - the moment I thought about him, I was passing by the place where we had met once just after my jump with the parachute and where my emotions were bouncing together with my heart :) The thing is that the thought about him came BEFORE the memory connected to the place - never happened to me before! 

Apparently I left some emotional imprint on that spot :) Or is it something from quantum physics? Entanglement? Connections? Interesting... (Takashi, sorry for the plagiarism:)

This world is a biiiiig enigma! Definitely!




No comments: