Friday, August 17, 2012

"Let's fly again let's flyyyyyyy again"...

Sachmo would love the thing we tried today :)

Katya gave me a great present for my birthday... after some time of keeping me curious and excited she finally cracked and I got to know that we'd go and try this new yoga style (new for Russia) called aerial yoga or yoga in hammocks. 

Don't think that if there's a hammock, you'll lie there like a wombat and there's gonna be total shavasana and no work-out! On the contrary! This piece of tissue hanging from the ceiling gives you SO MANY more opportunities for stretching and hanging and ... flying that by the time you lie down flat you're happy you're not a bird. Or not happy. Cause the feeling of freedom and stretch-itude is fantastic!

One of my best-ever shavasanas and one of my best-ever B-day gifts!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

Yana said...

Dana, THANK YOU!!!